With a wide variety of BBQ grills, supplies, and spices to choose from, you will be sure to find exactly what you are looking for.
Here Are the Different Items You Can Buy at a BBQ Store
The BBQ Store is the one-stop-shop for all things barbecue. With a wide variety of BBQ grills, supplies, and spices to choose from, you will be sure to find exactly what you are looking for. In addition to their large selection of BBQ products, they also offer firewood and propane tanks so that you can enjoy your BBQ even when it's too cold outside, or there is no electricity available.
Here is a breakdown of what you can find at your local BBQ store.
1. BBQ Grills
There are different types of BBQ grills, and they come in different sizes. Some are small enough for individual use, while others are big enough for parties and cookouts. Some popular grills include:
- Pellet grills: These are grills that use a wood pellet as fuel. The pellets are loaded into the grill and then burned with an electric starter to produce heat for cooking.
- Charcoal grills: These grills use charcoal briquettes that you light on fire to cook your food. They are also very popular because they can be used in emergencies when there is no power available or during winter months. They also produce smokey flavors that some people love.
- Gas grills: Gas BBQ grills are similar to gas stoves where natural gas, liquid propane, or butane is supplied through lines directly from the tank at one end of the grill while air enters over burners at the other side, which heats up, creating flames that vaporize grease and oil before reaching your food.
- Firewood grills: This type requires firewood, which can vary from hardwoods such as oak and hickory (which burn faster) to softer woods such as pine (which burn slower).
2. BBQ Seasonings
BBQ seasoning comes in several different forms, from dry rubs to basting sauces. Dry rubs are a mixture of salt, pepper, and other spices like cayenne or chili powder that are rubbed onto the meat before grilling it.
Wet rubs have sugar as one of their ingredients which makes them ideal for marinades because they will caramelize during cooking on your meat while still allowing the flavor to penetrate deeply into its surface.
Baste sauces contain more sugars than wet rubs but not as many as glazes. They can be brushed over the perfect piece of BBQ periodically throughout the barbecue process when you want some extra flavor.
3. Propane and Propane Accessories
Propane tanks are an economical way to power your grill. There is a large variety of propane accessories available which can be used in conjunction with your tank. They include regulators, hoses, and adapters, allowing you to hook up the tank to the grill's gas line, so it doesn't require electricity or matches to light. Remember, you do not have to wait till your tank is empty for it to be refilled. You can always have it topped off at your local BBQ store.
4. BBQ Tools
The BBQ tool set includes tongs for turning meat and vegetables, basting brushes for brushing on sauces during cooking, forks for lifting food off grids into serving trays, and spatulas for flipping burgers without tearing them apart while also being able to scrape down the sides of grills when needed.
Firewood comes in many different forms, including logs, chunks, split wood pieces, and even in large bales. It's important to note that wood varies greatly, and it is always a good idea to know what type of wood you are using before purchasing, as the flavor will vary.
It is important to have the right tools for your BBQ, including everything from grills, seasoning, to fuel. All of these different pieces will help you make a mouthwatering meal. If you are looking for a BBQ grill, BBQ supplies, or anything in between, then Brooksies BBQ Store is your one-stop-shop.